The AICPA Member Insurance Programs
Celebrating over 70 Years of Service
Since the introduction of the first Group Life Insurance Plan in 1947, the AICPA Member Insurance Programs has evolved to meet the ever-expanding insurance needs of members, their families, and their employees. Combining rich tradition and a strong history of integrity, the AICPA Member Insurance Programs offers the experience and commitment to help protect your future.
For over 70 years, the AICPA Insurance Programs have grown from one insurance plan into a multi-product insurance solution, offering 15 insurance programs. Important Program dates include:
- Dependent Child Life Insurance introduced under the CPA Plan.
- Group Insurance Elite for large firms introduced.
- Preferred Status rates introduced under the CPA Life Insurance Plan for members 50 and over.
- Business Overhead Expense introduced.
- Partial Disability with zero-day residual benefits introduced uner the Long-Term Disability Insurance Plan.
- Long Term Disability introduced under Group Elite.
- AICPA became an International Association with a joint venture with The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA).
AICPA Member Insurance Programs • Celebrating Over 70 Years • 1947-2018
Click here for IMPORTANT product disclosure information
*Group Variable Universal Life (GVUL) coverage is issued by The Prudential Insurance Company of America and distributed through Prudential Investment Management Services LLC ("PIMS"). Both are Prudential Financial companies, Newark, NJ.