Need help shopping for individual health insurance?
To assist you with your health insurance needs, you and your employees can access Aon Health PLUS, which is designed to help you find the individual health plan that works best for your needs, budget and personal preferences. You’ll have access to a variety of educational resources, personal guidance and easy online enrollment.
While market conditions may limit individual health plan availability in your area, Aon Health PLUS delivers choices on both the public and private exchanges, backed by exceptional customer service.
Why Aon Health Plus?
Choosing a health plan that’s right for you and for your family members is an important decision.
Aon Health PLUS lets you shop privately and conveniently—either online or by phone, with the support of live, highly-trained, licensed advisors. You’ll find:
- An easy-to-use website that takes the complexity out of shopping
- The flexibility to view health plans ranked by your own preferences
- Access to health plans from reputable carriers on both private and public exchanges
- Access to other health-based plans such as short-term medical, dental and vision
- Assistance determining eligibility for a subsidy or federal tax credit
- Best-in-class decision support tools that help you choose wisely
- Live assistance from highly-trained, licensed agents
- Easy-to-use online enrollment
Open Enrollment Dates*
The 2019 Open Enrollment Period for individual health plans begins on November 1, 2018 and ends on December 15, 2018.
How to Start Shopping
- You or your employees can visit exchange.aonhealthplus.com
- Click ‘Start Shopping,’ then input your zip code, date of birth and if you are a smoker
- Check for tax credits to lower your cost
- Answer four quick questions to customize your results
- View plans scored according to your criteria, including by physicians
- Filter plans according to cost, deductible, insurer, features, etc.
Once you have chosen a plan, the website will prompt you on how to initiate payment.
If you have any questions during any step of the process, please call 1-855-413-5922 to speak with a licensed advisor.
exchange.aonhealthplus.com • 1-855-413-5922
*Enrolling Outside of the Open Enrollment: Consumers with a qualifying life event are eligible for a Special Enrollment Period. Examples include getting married, relocating to an area with different coverage options, losing job-based health coverage, or experiencing a change in your household size or income. Special Enrollment Periods generally last 60 days from the qualifying life event.
Affinity Insurance Services, Inc. is a licensed producer in (TX 13695), (AR 100106022); in CA & MN, AIS Affinity Insurance Agency, Inc. (CA 0795465); in OK, AIS Affinity Insurance Services Inc.; in CA, Aon Affinity Insurance Services, Inc. (0G94493), Aon Direct Insurance Administrators and Berkely Insurance Agency; and in NY, AIS Affinity Insurance Agency.
As part of the Aon Health PLUSSM solution, GetInsured (Vimo, Inc.) provides the software and brokerage services. GetInsured is appointed with health insurance carriers nationwide and is licensed to sell health insurance products in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.