What would happen to your business if you suffered an accident or illness? Would you be able to pay your employees or would you have to dip into your savings or child’s college fund to keep your business running?
If you become disabled and unable to work, Business Overhead Expense (BOE) Insurance can help:
- Cover day-to-day fixed operating expenses.
- Provide for your employees.
- Protect your personal finances.
- Keep the business you built.
The AICPA BOE Plan is offered exclusively to AICPA members and is issued by The Prudential Insurance Company of America (Prudential). The Plan pays benefits directly to you so you can:
- Pay your business expenses (such as employee salaries, rent, utilities and business insurance premiums) while you are disabled.
- Receive benefits within 30 days after you become disabled.
- Provide your survivors with a single lump sum equal to three times your monthly benefit amount if you die while receiving benefits.
BOE insurance helps ensure that you won’t have to deplete your personal long-term disability (LTD) benefits or savings to keep your business running. Review how the AICPA Long Term Disability Income Plan differs from the BOE Plan below.
At this time the BOE Insurance Plan is not available in Alaska, Colorado, Montana, New Hampshire or in U.S. territories.
To view benefit details, click on the + symbol to read the full description.