The AICPA Member Insurance Programs
Celebrating 65 Years of Service
Since the introduction of the first Group Life Insurance Plan in 1947, the AICPA Insurance Programs have grown to meet the ever-expanding insurance needs of members, their families, and their employees. Combining rich tradition and a strong history, the AICPA Insurance Programs have the experience to protect your future.
For 65 years, the AICPA Insurance Programs have grown from one insurance plan into a multi-product insurance solution, offering 15 insurance programs. Important Program dates include:
- AICPA Insurance Trust established with the introduction of the Group Life Insurance Plan for CPA firms.
- CPA Plan (life insurance) inaugurated for individual CPAs.
- Accountants Professional Liability Program introduced for CPA firms.
- Long Term Disability Income Plan established for individual AICPA members.
- Spouse Life Insurance introduced under the CPA Plan.
- Personal Liability Umbrella (PLUS Plan) introduced for individual CPAs.
- Dependent Child Life Insurance introduced under the CPA Plan.
- Group Variable Universal Life Insurance Plan (GVUL) introduced.
- Catastrophe Major Medical Insurance Program introduced.
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance Program introduced for CPA firms.
- Preferred Status Rates introduced under the Group Variable Universal Life Insurance Plan (GVUL) for members and spouses ages 50-79.
- Level Premium Term Life Insurance Plan (LPT) introduced.
- AICPA Insurance Trust introduced the Online Self-Service Center for particpants to manage their life and disability plans online.