Employment Risk Management
Knowing what to do in an employment situation helps you maintain a more efficient and productive practice. The Plan’s risk management program provides you with the tools and training to help your management team make employment-related decisions, comply with regulatory guidelines, and prevent wrongdoing before it occurs.
offers online, trackable training on important topics such as retaliation, wrongful termination and harassment. This new platform also offers a variety of other features to assist your company in mitigating employment practices risks, such as:
- A searchable database of articles and checklists on important workplace topics.
- Refresher bulletins to support the online training modules.
- A model employment handbook and model policies and forms.
- Webinars on current employment issues.
- Best practices minutes - podcasts on various workplace topics such as disability accommodation, bullying, social media and cyber crime.
Legal Hotline - Access to an employment liability attorney when you need advice on employment management issues. A phone consultation of up to 30 minutes per month is available to insured firms at no additional charge.
EmployerGardian Newsletter - Our semi-annual newsletter provides helpful information on employment practices to implement in any size accounting firm to help minimize risk.
Click here for IMPORTANT product disclosure information