As a CPA EmployerGard policyholder, you’ll receive exclusive access to our legal hotline where you can speak directly with an employment practices liability attorney for advice on employment management issues.
A phone consultation of up to 30 minutes per month ― or six hours per year ― is available to insured firms at no additional charge.
Ford & Harrison LLP, a national law firm engaged exclusively in the practice of labor and employment law, administers the hotline.
Reasons to Access the Hotline:
- Advice regarding terminating an employee.
- Learn how to conduct an investigation should one of your employees complain about sexual harassment (federal law requires an employer to conduct an immediate investigation).
- Answers to questions on good employment practices, such as employee handbooks, employment applications, and legal hiring practices.
- Compliance updates about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), and the Pregnancy Leave laws applicable to your specific state.
- Advice on how to handle a complaint notice from the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
All risk control services described herein are provided exclusively by Aon Insurance Services. Aon Insurance Services is a division of Affinity Insurance Services, Inc.; in CA, MN & OK, (CA License #0795465) Aon Insurance Services is a division of AIS Affinity Insurance Agency, Inc.; and in NY, AIS Affinity Insurance Agency.