Risk Control Program
In addition to providing broad coverage for accounting firms of all sizes, the AICPA Professional Liability Insurance Program places special emphasis on its Risk Control Program.
Serving the accounting profession since 1962, the CNA insurance companies have gained the knowledge necessary to help CPAs manage the kind of professional liability risks which historically have led to malpractice claims. CNA regularly consults with a variety of CPAs across the country, the AICPA, state CPA societies, and attorneys specializing in the defense of accountants professional liability claims to keep current on changing professional standards, regional and local practice issues, and regulations and laws which affect the accounting profession.
As a valued AICPA Professional Liability Insurance Program policyholder, you have access to a host of exclusive risk control resources, including:
Policyholder Resource Center
– Exclusive access to specialized practice management guides, timely risk control alerts, claims information by area of practice, and more.
- CNA Risk Control/Claims Hotline – Access to risk control specialists and claims professionals from CNA — at no additional charge.
- Risk Control Training – Two convenient course options are available to earn up to 7.5% premium credit and CPE credit — live seminar, AICPA webcast, or online self-study.
- Risk Control Resource Area – A vast library of relevant articles and case studies.
- Risk Control Newsletters – Free subscription to our semi-annual newsletter, The Risk Management Resource.
- NEW! Click here to view an interactive presentation about our risk control program.
One or more of the CNA companies provide the products and/or services described. The information is intended to present a general overview for illustrative purposes only. It is not intended to constitute a binding contract. Please remember that only the relevant insurance policy can provide the actual terms, coverages, amounts, conditions and exclusions for an insured. All products and services may not be available in all states and may be subject to change without notice. CNA is a service mark registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Copyright © 2009 CNA. All rights reserved.
Aon Insurance Services is a division of Affinity Insurance Services, Inc.: in CA, MN & OK, (CA License #0795465) Aon Insurance Services is a division of AIS Affinity Insurance Agency, Inc.; and in NY, AIS Affinity Insurance Agency.