One thing that can help keep us moving forward is having the right Life Insurance to help protect against all of life’s twists and turns. Find out why Life Insurance is so important, and what types of policies can help you depending on where you are in life. Coverage is issued by The Prudential Insurance Company of America (Prudential).
- Just Married and/or First-Time Home Owner It’s the perfect time to start thinking about a Life Insurance Plan that can help protect your loved ones’ future —and keep them living in your home—in case something happens to you.
- Family Planning When you’re ready to take the next step and plan for a family, making sure your significant other is covered with Spouse Life Insurance will be key to helping your loved ones get on with living in case the unthinkable happens.
Navigating Life’s Journey
- Working Years While you’re building your career, your income may increase and you’ll take on new expenses—a growing family, a bigger home, college tuition. Life Insurance can provide money to help protect all that you’ve achieved in life.
- Raising a Family As a parent, you want the best for your child, so planning for your growing family is a smart way to help keep their dreams alive. To maximize your protection, consider up to $2.5 million* in coverage under The CPA Life and The Level Premium Term Plan to help with the cost of college or your mortgage.
- College Fund Protection With rising tuition costs, financial planning for college is important now more than ever, so the right Insurance Plan can make a big difference. To help protect those funds, The Level Premium Term Plan can get you through this with rates that stay the same for a period of time you determine (10 or 20 years), if something unexpected happens to you.**
Heading Into Retirement
- Planning for Retirement The retirement of your dreams could be possible with the right planning. As an AICPA member, you can now take advantage of interactive tools and solutions offered through our partnership with Prudential—and start planning and executing your healthiest financial strategy.
- Leaving a Legacy Help make sure your family can flourish after you and your spouse are no longer around. The right Life Insurance Plan can help you leave a strong financial legacy.
*The maximum amount of coverage available depends on your age and memberships. **The combined CPA Life and LPT coverages cannot exceed the maximum amount of Life Insurance available to you. Although Prudential reserves the right to change rates by class during the 10- or 20-year term, it is not Prudential’s intention to change rates during the term of coverage. Members up to age 55 may request a 10- or 20-year term, and those ages 56-65 may request a 10-year term.
This site may contain marketing language, on products issued by The Prudential Insurance Company of America, that has not yet been approved in all states.
Aon Affinity Insurance Services, Inc., (CA 0G94493), Aon Direct Insurance Administrators and Berkely Insurance Agency and in NY, AIS Affinity Insurance Agency. Aon Insurance Services is the brand name for the brokerage and program administration operations of Affinity Insurance Services, Inc., a licensed producer in all states (TX 13695); (AR 100106022); in CA & MN, AIS Affinity Insurance Agency, Inc. (CA 0795465); in OK, AIS Affinity Insurance Services Inc.; in CA, Aon Affinity Insurance Services, Inc., (CA 0G94493), Aon Direct Insurance Administrators and Berkely Insurance Agency and in NY, AIS Affinity Insurance Agency.
Group Insurance coverages are issued by The Prudential Insurance Company of America, a Prudential Financial company, Newark, NJ. CA COA #1179, NAIC #68241.