Deterring and reacting to evolving cyber threats requires the right cybercrime mitigation tactics and attack response recommendations. To help you better understand and manage your data security risk, our underwriting partner, CNA, provides you access to eRiskHub – an online web portal powered by NetDiligence®.
The portal contains vast amounts of robust tools and resources, as well as recent cyber-related news, blogs from industry experts and educational materials. You will also find CNA’s preferred list of pre- and post-data security incident vendors that have agreed to offer services at a reduced rates to policyholders. Such services provided include, but are not limited to, incident response planning, tabletop simulations and forensic expertise.
An access code is needed for registration. To obtain the access code, login
to the Policyholder Resource Center or contact your AICPA Risk Advisor.
Key Features of the eRiskHub Portal
- Cyber Risk News semi-monthly newsletter
- Security and compliance blogs
- Incident response planning guides and workbooks
- Vendor due diligence checklist and guidance
- Data breach cost calculators
- Breach notification law map, summary, and guide
- Self-assessment and security scorecards
- Leading practice recommendations
- Cybersecurity awareness training programs from industry-leading providers
- Ransomware attack simulations
- Direct contact information for CNA’s pre-approved vendors that have agreed to offer pre- and post-data security incident services at reduced rates to CNA policyholders
Register for eRiskHub Today
AICPA Professional Liability Insurance policyholders have access to eRiskHub at no charge. Register now to begin using this valuable resource today. You will need the access code (obtained by logging into Policyholder Resource Center or from your AICPA Risk Advisor) and your AICPA Professional Liability policy number.
If a data security incident has arisen or you suspect an incident, please report it immediately to CNA via email at email@example.com or 800-247-3968.