View Introduction Video
The eRiskHub® portal, powered by NetDiligence® and made available by our underwriting partner CNA, can help you understand and manage your data security risk.
On the portal you will find the latest cyber-related news, blogs from industry experts, education materials and risk management tools. You will also find vendors that have agreed to offer pre-breach services at a reduced rate to CNA policyholders. Such services include, but are not limited to, incident response planning, penetration testing, and table-top exercises.
An access code is needed for registration. To obtain an access code, login to the Policyholder Resource center.
Key Features of the eRiskHub® Portal
- News Center
- Cyber Risk News semi-monthly newsletter
- Krebs on Security and other blog feeds
- Daily feed of data breach news
- International Association of Privacy Professionals news
- Risk Management Tools
- Sample policies
- Incident response planning guides and workbooks
- Vendor due diligence checklist and guidance
- Data breach cost calculators
- Cyber claim scenarios
- Breach notification law map, summary, and guide
- Self-assessment and security scorecards
- Learning Center
- Articles and white papers
- NetDiligence claim studies
- Security Training
- Role-based video modules by Symantec
- Best practices training by Skillbridge LLC
- Preferred Pre- and Post-Breach Vendors
- Direct contact information for CNA’s pre-approved vendors that have agreed to offer pre-breach services at reduced rates to CNA policyholders
Register for eRiskHub® Today
AICPA Professional Liability Insurance clients have access to eRiskHub® at no charge. Register now to begin using this valuable resource today. You will need the access code (obtained by logging into Policyholder Resource Center) and your AICPA Professional Liability policy number.
CNA, through the eRiskHub® portal, is pleased to provide a roadmap for incident response, as well as contact information for CNA’s pre-approved incident response vendors. If a data security incident has arisen or you suspect an incident, please report it to CNA via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via 800-247-3968.
An access code is needed for registration. To obtain an access code,
login to the Policyholder Resource center.