Please see the Exclusions and Provisions.
Please see the Group Life and Disability Income Medical Underwriting NOTICE.
- In certain circumstances, additional information may be needed.
- American Payroll Association, “Getting Paid in America” Survey, 2022.
- Under current Federal Income Tax laws, the monthly benefit is generally free from income tax (IRC Section 104) if the premiums are paid by you with after tax dollars. Income from some employer-provided plans is fully taxable.
- The AICPA Insurance Trust (Trust) reviews a number of factors in determining the amount, if any, of Annual Cash Refunds, such as premiums, claims, expenses, and other charges. These refunds vary year to year and are not guaranteed. The Trust has paid Annual Cash Refunds every year since 1984 for each Disability Insurance Plan. However, the Trust may suspend the distribution of Annual Cash Refunds at any time. These refunds could vary based on the premium you pay, and when premiums are lowered, refunds may decrease as well.
- The information within this material reflects the maximum duration of disability for insureds who become disabled on or after January 1, 2015.
This site may contain marketing language, on products issued by The Prudential Insurance Company of America, that has not yet been approved in all states.
Not for use in New Mexico.
Not for residents of New Mexico.
This policy provides disability income insurance only. It does NOT provide basic hospital, basic medical, or major medical insurance as defined by the New York Department of Financial Services
North Carolina Residents: THIS IS NOT A MEDICARE SUPPLEMENT PLAN. If you are eligible for Medicare, review the Guide to Health Insurance for People with Medicare, which is available from the company.
Aon Insurance Services is the brand name for the brokerage and program administration operations of Affinity Insurance Services, Inc. (TX 13695) (AR 100106022); in CA & MN, AIS Affinity Insurance Agency, Inc. (CA 0795465); in OK, AIS Affinity Insurance Services Inc.; in CA, Aon Affinity Insurance Services, Inc. (CA 0G94493), Aon Direct Insurance Administrators, and Berkely Insurance Agency; and in NY, AIS Affinity Insurance Agency. The Plan Agent of the AICPA Insurance Trust, Aon Insurance Services, is not affiliated with Prudential.
Group Insurance coverage is issued by The Prudential Insurance Company of America, a Prudential Financial company, Newark, NJ. The Booklet-Certificate contains all details, including any policy exclusions, limitations, and restrictions, which may apply. Contract Series: 83500.