In addition to providing broad coverage for accounting firms of all sizes, the AICPA Professional Liability Insurance Program places special emphasis on its Risk Control Program. Serving the accounting profession since 1962, the CNA insurance companies have gained the knowledge necessary to help CPAs manage the kind of professional liability risks which historically have led to malpractice claims. CNA regularly consults with a variety of CPAs across the country, the AICPA, state CPA societies, and attorneys specializing in the defense of accountants professional liability claims to keep current on changing professional standards, regional and local practice issues, and regulations and laws which affect the accounting profession.
As a valued AICPA Professional Liability Insurance Program policyholder, you have access to a host of exclusive risk control resources, including:
- Policyholder Resource Center – Exclusive access to specialized practice management guides, timely risk control alerts, claims information by area of practice, and more.
- CNA Risk Control/Claims Hotline – Access to risk control specialists and claims professionals from CNA — at no additional charge.
- Risk Control Training – Two convenient course options are available to earn up to 10% premium credit and CPE credit — live seminar, AICPA webcast, or online self-study.
- Risk Control Resource Area – A vast library of relevant articles and case studies.
- Newsletters – Free subscription to our monthly email newsletter.
Click here for IMPORTANT product disclosure information