With Business Overhead Expense (BOE) Insurance, you can get coverage that fits your needs at affordable rates. The chart below can help you calculate your premium. Rates are based on your age as of January 1, 2020. When you enter a new age band, your rate will increase as shown. Otherwise, rates can only change on a class-wide basis.
If you become disabled and are unable to work, BOE Insurance can help:
- Cover day-to-day fixed operating expenses.
- Provide for your employees.
- Help protect your personal finances.
- Keep the business you built.
The AICPA BOE Plan is offered exclusively to AICPA members and is issued by The Prudential Insurance Company of America (Prudential). The Plan pays benefits directly to you so you can:
- Help pay your business expenses (such as employee salaries, rent, utilities and business insurance premiums) while you are disabled.
- Receive benefits within 30 days after you become disabled.
- Provide your survivors with a single lump sum equal to three times your monthly benefit amount if you die while receiving benefits.
BOE insurance helps ensure that you won’t have to deplete your personal long-term disability (LTD) benefits or savings to keep your business running. Review how the AICPA Long Term Disability Income Plan differs from the BOE Plan below.
For additional information please reference your booklet-certificate.
The BOE Insurance Plan is available in eligible states and territories.
To view benefit details, click on the + symbol to read the full description.